Funny Whatsapp Status

New Whatsapp funny  Status Hello boys and girls Are you searching whatsapp status? You are on the right Whatsapp Video Status blog. We give you a big collection of New Whatsapp Status.Statusbazar blog has many status categories such as love status, attitude status, whatsapp new status, status in hindi, sad status,inspirational status,romantic New Whatsapp Video Status break-up Status,funny status,facebook status.I hope you enjoy statusbazar post.

Our generation doesn’t ring the doorbell…we text or call to say we’re outside.

GOOGLE must be a woman because it knows everything.


People said to follow your Dreams so i went back to BED.

Hey there whatsapp is using me.

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

People say everything happens for a Reason. So when I punch U in the Face, Remember I have a reason. 😉

iPhone 7 lagataar 7th aisa phone hai jo mere pass nahi hai.


C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping 🙂

I wake up when I can’t hold my PEE in any longer.

I Can’T Taste My Lips. Could You Do It For Me ?


Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

 funny Video Status 

Rules are made to be break.


HEY YOU, yeah I’m talking to U, why the hell are you reading my status?



If College has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking 🙂

I always dream of being a millionaire like my Uncle!… He’s dreaming too.

Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.

When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…

Cell phones these days keep getting thinner & smarter… People the opposite.


Definition of human being: a creature that cuts trees, makes paper & write “SAVE TREES” on the same paper.

Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their Age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.

My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.



Etc Meaning – End of Thinking Capacity..

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far; no one can ever tear them apart.


I always learn from mistake of others who take my Advice 🙂

True love cannot be contained by borders; it penetrates miles, zip codes, and state lines..

I choose you and I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.

While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.


Post a Comment

0 Comments